BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am from Portugal, more specifically from the islands of the Azores.

I have been following the forum for some time to get to know the s1000rr model that I wanted to purchase one day.
That day finally came and I thought I should register with this great community that has so much to offer, where I intend to learn from it.
I also hope to be able to contribute, despite my little knowledge.

Have memorable rides on your beloved motorbikes!
Filipe Câmara

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I had to look up the islands, looks very beautiful. Do you have a lot of roads to ride on? or a track? Tell us more about your bike year/color, planned mods, pics, etc.
There's a ton of good info on this forum as you have probably discovered

Also, pictures of the island won't hurt :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome.
We have excellent roads with a breathtaking green landscape. São Miguel, one of the nine islands in the archipelago, with the largest area, has only 144,000 inhabitants, so it is not feasible to have a track, unfortunately. For any trackday, we have to go to the mainland.

At the moment, the bike, an 2020 S1000RR, silver, is not available, because protective film is being applied. I only rode about 120km, but she has about 1000km done, because I bought a demo bike, with a big discount😁.
I plan to mount protection systems and baggage, since the goal is to travel across continental Europe with some friends. I know it's not the best type of bike. But it's the kind I like.😍

But, I promise, soon I will post some pictures of her with the landscape of the island as a scenario.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts