BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 BMW S1000RR
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is David. I purchased a 2011 S1KRR last year, from someone who didn't take care of it having it exposed to the weather, and never covered it, me being excited about purchasing my dream bike I'm paying for it now on not having checked deeper into the condition it was really on. Now I have a valve gasket leak and a right fork leak as well and the guy epoxied the throttle tube together cause he didn't want to purchase the whole setup cause he only needed the throttle smh. Besides that, I'm glad to join this group.

·
Vendor
5,041 Posts
My name is David. I purchased a 2011 S1KRR last year, from someone who didn't take care of it having it exposed to the weather, and never covered it, me being excited about purchasing my dream bike I'm paying for it now on not having checked deeper into the condition it was really on. Now I have a valve gasket leak and a right fork leak as well and the guy epoxied the throttle tube together cause he didn't want to purchase the whole setup cause he only needed the throttle smh. Besides that, I'm glad to join this group.
Welcome, to the BMW world.

You can check out Top Pro in Coral Springs also. They do alot of BMW work in FL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome. Hope you find a good Beamer guy. I’ve got a 2011 also had it since December 2010. I wish I had a Beamer guy here in New Orleans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts