Vendor
74 Posts
Greetings from New Jersey!
Thanks for joining! Great picture!

·
Registered
s1000rr 2020
84 Posts
Ha la Norvège il fait frai ! Mon grand plaisir et de rouler au petit matin sur autoroute et il fait très frai ⛄ Je suis fais fabriquer une combinaison sans trous avec de l'aisance pour varier les épaisseurs selon météo ! Peut être intéressant pour ton climat 🤗 C'est un français qui fabrique Vidal Sport
Bien venu 🛠
Land vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Sports equipment

·
Registered
2004 BMW R1150R, 2017 BMW R1200GS, 2020 BMW S1000RR
822 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just visited Norway this past summer. What a great country! Started in Ålesund and rode up to NordKapp, then Trømso. We then flew to Oslo where we spent a few days enjoying the city. Beautiful experiences with great people. In my head, I am trying to figure out how you are going to keep your new bike under 90km/hr (I don't recall seeing speed limits above 90km/hr, at least in the countryside)? ; ) I had issues with a GS. :)

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum. Just visited Norway this past summer. What a great country! Started in Ålesund and rode up to NordKapp, then Trømso. We then flew to Oslo where we spent a few days enjoying the city. Beautiful experiences with great people. In my head, I am trying to figure out how you are going to keep your new bike under 90km/hr (I don't recall seeing speed limits above 90km/hr, at least in the countryside)? ; ) I had issues with a GS. :)

Welcome to the forum
Thank you, sounds like a great trip. It's great country for riding bikes, but the prices for lodging and food can get crazy at times.
I see what you mean 😅 I usually ride speed limit on the big roads, and in the twisties it can get quick sometimes. But i'm am looking to get more trackdays next year to keep me slower on normal roads 😁

1 - 8 of 8 Posts