BMW S1000RR Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm picking up an oil filter at Cross Country Cycles on Saturday. I'll be there around 10:30 then off to Jose Tejas for lunch...if anyone wants to join.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Vineland NJ - 10-15 minutes away from NJMP. Still havent gotten to do a track day but have been there a lot to watch TransAm series races and do some go karting.

If anyone ever heads there, I'd like to tag along. Need some rookie advice for track day. thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
New Jersey rider here. South Jersey, Burlington area. Bought my bike from Cross Country Cycle and the sale was smooth but have had problems with service.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New Jersey rider here. South Jersey, Burlington area. Bought my bike from Cross Country Cycle and the sale was smooth but have had problems with service.
I’m in the Deptford area, and take my RR over to Quaker City Motorsports in Manyunk. They’ve been great with service so far.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in Vineland NJ - 10-15 minutes away from NJMP. Still havent gotten to do a track day but have been there a lot to watch TransAm series races and do some go karting.

If anyone ever heads there, I'd like to tag along. Need some rookie advice for track day. thanks
Yo. I’m up towards Deptford area, and do a bit of riding in southeast PA. As far as track day goes, I’m heading to NJMP on 5/27 for my first track day with the RR. Should be fun!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I’m in the Deptford area, and take my RR over to Quaker City Motorsports in Manyunk. They’ve been great with service so far.
Thanks this is good to know Cross Country Cycle is 89 miles away from me, Quaker City is only 34 or so mile away .:surprise:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks this is good to know Cross Country Cycle is 89 miles away from me, Quaker City is only 34 or so mile away .:surprise:

Cool. Quaker City is pretty good. They were a Triumph dealer for a long time, and just added BMW recently. I’m pretty sure they offer pick up/delivery services too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
From South Jersey, purchased from Cross Country Cycles in Metuchen. Terrance was my salesman, best experience. Had all the paperwork done before I even picked up the bike so all I had to do was sign off, give the down payment and was ready to be loaded in the truck. I’m up that way very frequently, I also purchased my Triunph Daytona 675R from there as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just picked up my S1000RR today, private seller out of eastern PA, I'm out of Bergen near Westwood ... gonna be fun learning how to ride this bike after being on a CBR600RR for years.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Im Jr. I just picked up a 2020 bmw s1000rr. My first bmw. Im coming from a 2013 r1. Looking forward to meeting you all. Im in bergen county, NJ and rockland county, NY.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts