BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
A future bmw rider here from New Jersey. I have typically dealt with cross country cycles in Metuchen. Good group of guys there. Had my Ducati services there a few times. Most likely where I'll be purchasing my s1000rr from.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great to hear. if you like sign on the bmw owners group. maybe see you on some future rides or group buys.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm in South Jersey. I joined that BMW owners group last month through Meetup, but have yet to do any meets. I purchased my 2012 in Jan of 2013 from Corp BMW .My brother has been working for BMW Corp (Not Sales) for 15 years and was able to get me great deal on a S1krr that was used as a Corp demo and was going to a dealers auction. Anyway my purchase was facilitated through Cross Country Cycle in Metuchen NJ. Even though they weren't making a dime on the sale they were extremely helpful and so I highly recommend them. :).

·
Registered
942 Posts
Yeah for sure, we need to find more S1K riders !! S-eins and I have met up for some rides in the past 2 years . He has been to the NJMP track but I have yet to ride the track. I know If start I will catch the track bug ... :D.. Hopefully this year we will meet up with ya .

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wish my S1000RR was still in street trim so I could take a few rides with you guys, but I'm sure I'll see some of you at the track at least. We're going to try and do some S1000RR-oriented events (maybe even a trackday or two with "special guests") that are geared towards S1000RRs.

I'll be riding with Absolute Cycle Experience, Team Pro Motion as well as N2 this season so if you happen to ride with any of them keep an eye out for my red, white and orange bike. I know a few of you know Tereance from our sales department and he'll be out there with his S1000RR as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wish my S1000RR was still in street trim so I could take a few rides with you guys, but I'm sure I'll see some of you at the track at least. We're going to try and do some S1000RR-oriented events (maybe even a trackday or two with "special guests") that are geared towards S1000RRs.

I'll be riding with Absolute Cycle Experience, Team Pro Motion as well as N2 this season so if you happen to ride with any of them keep an eye out for my red, white and orange bike. I know a few of you know Tereance from our sales department and he'll be out there with his S1000RR as well.
Terence is the man!

Not jersey, but Staten Island checking in. My bikes from Cross Country as well.

·
Registered
252 Posts
mike i live in staten island but i can reach nj with a baseball. i saw your helmet when it was done. it was texted to me. we have friends in common at CC. your helmet fyi is amazing.

ps i hate seeing it. not cause i dont love it but i am a helmet junky and have my addiction under control at this point but damn you !!! i started having withdrawal.

PS im pretty sure terance rides a gsxr on the track as well but im not 100% on that

·
Registered
1 Posts
NJ BMW Rider

I live in East Orange with my wife and we both own S1000RR and we purchased them both from MAX BMW. I can honestly say these guys are the best in sales performance customer service everything. If you have the means please see Zac or Mike. Also Service on your bike these guys pick up and deliver your bike to and from your front door!

·
Registered
478 Posts

I will look for u at the track raylee. I have been going to teampromotions track events and it has been an awsome experience with them. Ill have to try the other 2 out as well.

Ill try and go to the track in april weather permitting. Maybe i can get k9crew out there too haha.

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Wish my S1000RR was still in street trim so I could take a few rides with you guys, but I'm sure I'll see some of you at the track at least.

Do you ride at NJMP? Some of us from MD are looking to attend track days there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mike i live in staten island but i can reach nj with a baseball. i saw your helmet when it was done. it was texted to me. we have friends in common at CC. your helmet fyi is amazing.

ps i hate seeing it. not cause i dont love it but i am a helmet junky and have my addiction under control at this point but damn you !!! i started having withdrawal.

PS im pretty sure terance rides a gsxr on the track as well but im not 100% on that
Thanks for the note on Helmet. I have multiple helmet disorder. MHD also have MMD. Seeking help.

T traded up for a top secret machine.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts