BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking forward to buying my first BMW and would like your guys input. There are a couple S1000RR's that i'm looking at right now, but the one i'm drawn to has high mileage. The bike is a 2014 and has 35k miles. Do you think 35k is too much for these bikes? I am not sure exactly how reliable these are as they build up mileage. Are there common problems around this range that i should be aware of? I appreciate any input you could give!

·
4,587 Posts
I would pass, many other better options/deals out there. Keep looking.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm looking forward to buying my first BMW and would like your guys input. There are a couple S1000RR's that i'm looking at right now, but the one i'm drawn to has high mileage. The bike is a 2014 and has 35k miles. Do you think 35k is too much for these bikes? I am not sure exactly how reliable these are as they build up mileage. Are there common problems around this range that i should be aware of? I appreciate any input you could give!
It all depends on the price, of course, but these bikes are very reliable.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honestly i was drawn to this bike because it was 2 hours closer than any of the other ones. I think i'm going to pass on this one as the owner doesn't have maintenance records. I'm meeting up with someone in a few days to look at his 2014. The bike is stock and has just under 5k miles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well whatever you decide to do just know I have a full exhaust system by Brock’s performance Shorty Alien Head for sale contact me if needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts