BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just bought my first s1kr 2010
And I was lookin at getting either a pcv or pc3 anyone recommend either one or any advice, bikes got full Akro system n that’s about it, will be racing but only causal drag nights in the future.
TIA

·
Super Moderator
6,405 Posts
What's the difference between the two? Do you have a dyno to get a proper tune? I would use the Bazzazz because it will give you control over all 8 injectors without additional modules.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the difference between the two? Do you have a dyno to get a proper tune? I would use the Bazzazz because it will give you control over all 8 injectors without additional modules.

I think pc5 has a lot more mapping what not and pc3 u can self adjust I guess?
but I’ve had both on diff bikes but not 100% sure which one to go with on my s1k

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
but I’ve had both on diff bikes but not 100% sure which one to go with on my s1k
The PC V is the only one approved for this bike year and I assume with the proper lead ends.
Look it up on the Dynatune web site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The PC V is the only one approved for this bike year and I assume with the proper lead ends.
Look it up on the Dynatune web site.

Thanks dude looked it up and bought the pcv installed it today need to get it tuned downloaded a map for what it’s got on so far but wanna get a proper reading done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts