Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys/girls for those who don’t know my hp4 was stolen years ago never to be heard from again. So recently my cousin got me a wrecked 14 hp4 comp with a salvage title (I’m keeping it forever do I don’t care about the salvage history it will have after I rebuild it).

So anyway I’m completely disassembled down to my bare frame which I measured and completely gave it a clean bill of health. Nor there are a few scratches here and there. Nothing a full powder coating or paint job won’t fix. And no damage at all to my swing arm or sub frame.

So my question is to please help me decide on what color to paint the frame. I’m not a fan of polished or chrome. I honestly love the factory black color of our frames. But I wanted y’all opinions if the black is the best way to go. I’m definitely keeping the bodywork and rims the same hp4 colors. But if y’all think I should go white or hp4 blue on the frame plz let me know.
I would love to hear your input and see pics of different frame paint jobs on our bikes.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
^ +1 I agree with elk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea the stock black really does make sense
Thanks!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts