BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Administrator
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally picked my bike up 2 days ago. It's been a long wait but its good to finally have my own bike. I won't provide any ride reports as half the country is on fire and now it's raining at my place. I have already provided a small ride report on one I rode a while back here.

I had already pre-ordered all my accessories so I could fit them right away. Which I went ahead and did last night. Still need to remove the front reflectors, sort out a exhaust and fit my TFT protector. I'll do that later.

·
Administrator
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BMW M tank pad and small tank bag. I like the small tank bag. It's perfect for putting my phone, wallet and keys in. Also some visor cleaner and a cloth. Doesn't impact your upper body movement too much. Got my GPS power cradle on there too for my BMW NAV.

BMW radiator and oil cooler guards

Also not pictured is the rear seat and tail bag from BMW. Perfect for trips.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats man! Looking forward to another review once you have the break in miles done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks like the Australian bikes are rolling in now. You'll love the bike. I recommend the full Akra.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congrats Benny, glad it’s finally arrived. All extra kit looks real good.
**** go about the fires.
Same issue here in Sydney, fire in every direction except east. Only real choice is laps of the old road and that is fraught with it’s own dangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats. Very nice-I like the evo tech eliminator.

sad about the fires, my prayers extend to the people affected by these fires.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congrats Benny, that's a long time coming and I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. Like others have said, take care with all the fires going down there.

·
Administrator
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fitted my TFT protector, removed the front reflectors and also swapped the pins on my GPS harness as it had no power. Different pins to the K46. The clutch on my bike is very nice even from new. Because it is a later production model it has the updated clutch pack and also oil control valve fitted. Does make a difference. Finds neutral from new easily.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts