BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Tnx gents.

The best news is that the MY17 didn't loose any performance. The engine works smoother, the same can be said of the quickshifter (might be a matter of adjusting). The exhaust is more quiet but sounds not bad at all (for people without the need for hearing aids). If you are caught in the flow of drifting on beautiful mountain roads... (don't know how you would express what I wanted to say ;_)), you'll like both. (With the 17 you'll see more groundhogs in the mountains... with the 15 they are in their burrows evacuating their families).

I've tried ABS Pro in a turn... unvoluntary. It works.

Most has stayed the same.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Impressive, you certainly live in a beautiful part of the world!

I noticed your wheels turned blue without any mention, they look great, did you PC them or are they HP4s?
(Footpegs also?)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Tnx. That's true! Love my country with all my heart.

I bought a second pair of forged wheels. Original blue Hp4. The black ones are used for the track. The footpegs are from Puig. A lot more grip. I decided to use the RR as a "switchbike". One hour and it is ready for the track.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Amazing pictures. I wanted to get my wheels on my RR painted white but now that I see the blue....I can't decide :(
Forget white. With the blue ones you have to clean three times more than with the black. With white wheels... you're more cleaning than riding;-).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

I use a mirrorless full-frame camera, a Sony A7R with 36MP resolution and a fixed-focal-length lens. Weight: About 535g.

And some post-production to get closer to the performance of the human eye...

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Holy smokes those are some views, I don't think I'd have the discipline to keep my eyes on the road.
Curious what is your altitude there?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Holy smokes those are some views, I don't think I'd have the discipline to keep my eyes on the road.
Curious what is your altitude there?
Wait till you see the swiss beauties from that region... dangerous riding.

Albula moutain pass 2'312 metres above sealevel , Klausen mountain pass 1'948, Lenzerheide village about 1'500 metres above sealevel.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Wait till you see the swiss beauties from that region... dangerous riding.

Albula moutain pass 2'312 metres above sealevel , Klausen mountain pass 1'948, Lenzerheide village about 1'500 metres above sealevel.
Swiss riding dangerously? You must be kidding me. They are pussies comparing to Italians at Jaufen or on any of Dolomites passes.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 45 Posts