BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first podium today!! 3rd place on my second competition :)

1365390243958.jpg
I'm left guy (the handsome one), ask to the model that is watching me in this pic:
1365390273806.jpg

·
Registered
267 Posts
Grats!! Guy on the right must be pedrosa w a fro:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Great stuff! Congrats and well done :)

·
Banned
508 Posts
I can read the lips of the Hottie with the Black hair I'm pretty sure she's saying "WTF am I doing here"

Congrats <<<<

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
congrats!!!!!
Great stuff! Congrats and well done :)
Thank you very much Jebac and Senator8!

Congrats bro, I can't wait for that moment
I was very lucky! The key is training, not lucky, I can't train often :eek:

I can read the lips of the Hottie with the Black hair I'm pretty sure she's saying "WTF am I doing here"

Congrats
:banghead: I'm pretty sure you are wrong NJ1000RR! Hahaha I have a lot of costarrican expressions to your comment :D;)

Thank you guys! or as we say here in Costa Rica:

¡Pura Vida!

·
Administrator
7,705 Posts
Thank you 1000RR! I forgot say that was in rookies! :beer:
That's not the part that matters... You rocked it out and took it to the field. More wins to come man!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations ...what kind of race was it?
It was a Rookies Race on the La Guacima racetrack, I don't know if it answer your question. Here are some pics from the racetrack:
1365724232354.jpg

An aerial:
1365724263467.jpg

That's not the part that matters... You rocked it out and took it to the field. More wins to come man!!
Thank you 1000RR, but I have to train a lot if I want another podium! There are very fast guys out there, some of them falls on Sunday, that's why I got 3er :what: :rolleyes:

Podium 2nd time out...impressive. Has to give you a shot of confidence with an eye on stepping up a level. Kudos!
:) I'll try to stepping up my level, but it's difficult, training here is Thursday morning's and, as many, I have to work :banghead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts