BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm OFFICIALLY settled in Arizona lads.

Can someone approve my request on fb to join the AZ group?...or add me on FB: Eleazar San Jose Paz.
Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Been to Scottsdale, nice part of the world.
I've heard it is nice there, but I haven't. I'm hoping someone shows me the ropes around here or I'll just go ride around and get lost lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently picked up a '15 s1000rr, the guy i bought it from purchased it from GOAZ out in scottsdale and only had good things to say about the dealership. I have a few friends that ride as well who have had good things to say about GO AZ. I think they also have a location on Peoria, I'm on the west side, so i'll probably be visiting that place soon (my fuel/miles remaining thingy wont reset).

Is there an s1krr FB page in AZ?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I recently picked up a '15 s1000rr, the guy i bought it from purchased it from GOAZ out in scottsdale and only had good things to say about the dealership. I have a few friends that ride as well who have had good things to say about GO AZ. I think they also have a location on Peoria, I'm on the west side, so i'll probably be visiting that place soon (my fuel/miles remaining thingy wont reset).

FB: Arizona BMW s1000rr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've heard it is nice there, but I haven't. I'm hoping someone shows me the ropes around here or I'll just go ride around and get lost lol.
Hit me or @Dangeruss up! I've been here for 4 years now. Sadly not a lot of good riding close by, but if you go about an hour out of town there's some amazing areas!!

GOAZ just got Bruce as a tech. He's one of the only people I trust with the s1000rr. He has one personally and knows his stuff!!

FB: Arizona BMW s1000rr
^^ This
Created that so people in Arizona can connect with one another :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts