BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I'm a new member from Sydney and I'm thinking of getting S1000RR. What dealer would you go to: Bikebiz, Procycles, Macarthur, Worthington? Are discounts possible now or there is still a waitlist? Thanks!

·
Vendor
2,505 Posts
Only person I know in AU might have an answer for this is @bennymx ..

·
Registered
736 Posts
Haven't been to Worthington but of the other two, procycles in Hornsby are ok and Bikebiz are God damn awful.

City coast motorcycles in Wollongong are pretty good.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah seconded on Bikebiz I can’t stand them. Procycles is my next closest and has been decent to deal with for my KTM and now the BMW. Can’t say about the others.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Macarthur gets consistently good feedback from different ppl, that is interesting. When Procycles were Triumph dealer my experience wasn't great, but maybe they're worth checking again now. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there. I'm a new member from Sydney and I'm thinking of getting S1000RR. What dealer would you go to: Bikebiz, Procycles, Macarthur, Worthington? Are discounts possible now or there is still a waitlist? Thanks!
Hey Mate, Not sure if this is still relevant but, I contacted every dealer up and down the NSW coast. Macarthur is my local however I end up at City Coast. Maitland was good service but the distance in the end was too far.
I found Rob (Macarthur) to be a pure sales guy which rubbed me up the wrong way. Chris (their mechanic) was great to talk to. He could have sold me the bike.
City Coast smaller dealer but I have started to build a great relationship with them which is what I was after.
A heap of guys in my owners group bought from Bikebiz and they all love the service.

Did you end up getting your bike? if so where from?

Cheers Adam
@_Mr.S1000RR

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought a new M from Worthingtons ,Ian looked after me, Keegan the Mechanic was very informative and come out and spent time with me answering my questions and Scott in parts was helpful and had a good attitude, they were all professional and helpful, I can't complain, tell Ian Grant who just bought the M sent you. Enjoy your S1000RR you wont regret the purchase, they are the best of all the sportsbikes, I have owned the 2016 R1, 2017 GSXR1000, ridden the V4 and nothing comes close

1 - 10 of 10 Posts