BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a promo code?

btw, endras bmw have a blue and black 2015 rr in their showroom since last week if you wanted to see in person.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Its almost that time again; hence reviving an old thread. I got an email a few days ago offering 3 whole dollars off advance purchased tickets!

so who is going this year? I'm really interested to find some track goodies, maybe lessons or something. And a few minor things to prep the bike for track (coolant, etc).

The show bike section is more or less the same thing every year, and most vendors are also the same - I wonder what discounted products they'll be offering this year.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Its almost that time again; hence reviving an old thread. I got an email a few days ago offering 3 whole dollars off advance purchased tickets!

so who is going this year? I'm really interested to find some track goodies, maybe lessons or something. And a few minor things to prep the bike for track (coolant, etc).

The show bike section is more or less the same thing every year, and most vendors are also the same - I wonder what discounted products they'll be offering this year.
I wouldn't mind checking our the R1M other than that, not really that interested in going there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts