BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having issues contacting Motomillion? I received the wrong length of TMW levers. Asked if we could do a simple exchange, Mani responded same day with a request for pictures, which I provided. Now, a week later he has ignored my phone calls and emails over the past week. I hope he's healthy, but at least send a message letting people know what's up.

·
Administrator
7,138 Posts
Probably just figuring out what went wrong and arranging how to make it right. Give him time, he may be waiting for a response from the vendor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I assume he's getting bombed with Xmas orders. 2 of which are mine. Not exactly in a hurry, it's cold outside!
Honestly, I work in a service industry and I am totally mystified that consumers think it takes more than a couple of seconds to send an email saying - I received your message, I’m busy, I’ll circle back once I get a few fires out out.

Lack of communication will make you lose 100% more customers than doing a bad job, because at least you are trying.

All that said, I’ll give it one last shot before getting mad. You can’t respond in hours to a mixed up order then ignore the email chain for 10 days. Not in good taste, anyway.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My experience with Mani has always been top notch. Give him some time, I’m sure he is swamped. My wife got me the long instead of short levers last year. It was after Christmas before I heard back. I bet he is playing catch-up with everything.
I hope he is well also.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I had to reach out to Mani because of an issue with the shitty FedEx service in my area. We had some difficulties in the beginning connecting however Mani said he uses Whats App for connecting via mobile phone - If you reach out to him via this method (for legitimate concerns/issues) I am sure he will respond pretty quickly.

Fwiw, while FedEx dicked around with my shipment, Mani didn’t hesitate to send out a replacement to get it to me asap.

Only asking that I let him know if/when the original package shows up so he could send a call tag....it eventually did and I got the parts (+$300) back to him.

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR-M
7 Posts
I sent 2 requests asking when the the Gilles Frame Sliders would be available. Never heard from him, so I ordered from someone else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts