BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can remove these so I can put my moto gadget adapter in the bar end? Cant seem to find anything anywhere about it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Talked with Moto Gadget.They told me to use either the M10 or M12 adapter they sell but the problem is that it is a M8. Anybody retap these?

·
Registered
2004 BMW R1150R, 2017 BMW R1200GS, 2020 BMW S1000RR
357 Posts
Talked with Moto Gadget.They told me to use either the M10 or M12 adapter they sell but the problem is that it is a M8. Anybody retap these?
Are you planning to keep the stock levers? If so, a word of advice. I tried bar end mirrors (different brand) on my bike (2021). The problem was the levers, both clutch and brake, would hit the mounting bracket of the bar end mirrors. Even though the clutch wasn't a big deal, it was keeping me from fully actuating the brake lever. Looking at the images in the Moto Gadget web site, they seem to picture all their mirrors with shortened levers. With your mirrors/brand it might be a non-issue, but you might want to check to make sure. Hopefully it works out for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts