BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I installed tank side panels that I got from @cycler here on the forum. He was a pleasure to deal with! Kept me informed the whole time and was very helpful! I would recommend anyone buy things from him if he has what you're looking for. He's even able to order things in for you if he doesn't have it.

Overall I was very happy with the purchase, it came in original packaging and well protected from the risk of postal services throwing the box around.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Today I installed tank side panels that I got from @cycler here on the forum. He was a pleasure to deal with! Kept me informed the whole time and was very helpful! I would recommend anyone buy things from him if he has what you're looking for. He's even able to order things in for you if he doesn't have it.

Overall I was very happy with the purchase, it came in original packaging and well protected from the risk of postal services throwing the box around.
Looks awesome!!

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Nice! Hope the nice shiny C/F doesn't get all scuffed up from riding it. Maybe some of that clear protective film?

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! Hope the nice shiny C/F doesn't get all scuffed up from riding it. Maybe some of that clear protective film?
I'll have them clear film protected and ceramic pro coated after that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts