BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Lots in stock, and delivery within 1-3 business days! Order yours directly from : MM Racing Lightweight rear rotor for BMW S1000RR

Remember to use discount code S1000RRFORUM at checkout.

Also here is a little eye candy for you.

Rotobox Boost wheels with the MM Racing lightweight rear rotor and the Proti fully forged titanium rear rotor bolts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Friends, What is the manufacturer's page? No information of the manufacturer or brand is seen anywhere. I do not know I would like to know more about it for its quality and other products that work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MM Racing Ultralight Rear Brake Rotors for S1000RR / S1000R / HP4

Light weight rear brake rotors for your BMW S1000RR, S1000R and HP4 by MM Racing of Canada.

High carbon content steel and heat treated for further strength, these rear rotors only weight in at 1.06 lbs (481grams).

They look great and help reduce the unsprung weight of your bike. This results in increased performance in terms of handling, acceleration/braking and it will also reduce the parasitic loss of power to the rear wheel.

Also available with Proti Fully Forged Titanium rear rotor bolts to further reduce the weight and also add that subtle touch to make your S1000RR stand out from others.

How much?
  • MM Racing Lightweight Rear Rotors are only $105.95 USD
  • Free shipping to USA!
  • Fast and affordable international shipping options are available.

How long till I receive my product?
  • Only 1-3 Business days! (in USA)
  • Only 3-5 Business days! (in Canada)
  • International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website MM Racing Ultralight Rear Brake Rotor for BMW S1000RR / S1000R / HP4 | Motomillion

Will it work with my S1000RR?
- Fits BMW S1000RR 2010 to 2018

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask or contact us directly.

Whats the torque spec for these once I stalling? I just ordered mine should be here Friday!! Can’t wait to see what’s the talk about these lol

21 - 28 of 28 Posts