BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
First...really nice video. Like the camera position a lot. Second...what a track! All those trees...so aesthetic, unlike some of the desert tracks we so often see. Beautiful...thanks for posting.

:grin2:

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Very nice, did almost seem video game like! Is the spinning of those monster wind turbines distracting?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wind turbines distracting? Ohhh...didn´t noticed those ;-).I was focused on the track.However I was not going flat out but did my friend a favor filming his riding style!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I did Zolder for the first time back in April on my R1 and had a blast. Definitely a place where the right side of the tire gets worked. What kind of times were you running?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey tclewis573,

Mijn besttijd vorig jaar gereden is 1.49.87...doel bereikt van ooit eens onder de 1.50 te rijden !
Moet mijn tenen uithuilen want vrienden rijden met Panigale Anniversario,nieuwe panigale V4 Speciale,R1M en ZX10...de meeste jonge gasten voor mij!
Komend seizoen de Metzelers RR-slicks als upgrade,laptimer,brembo rcs19 en andere tandwielverhouding,ik ben eens benieuwd!

Greetz
Goedi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts