BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the May's Ride of the Month Competition!

April's ROTM Winner @GJCazares28

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. (link to site gallery)

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Mods:
  • brembo rcs19MC, monoblock frt calipers, rotors
  • TWM low drag levers
  • full akra Ti exhaust system
  • BST wheels
  • lightweight rear rotor
  • tail tidy
  • 520 chain/sprockets
  • zero gravity shield
  • carbon fiber body panels
  • ohlins front forks and rear shock
  • lowering straps for drags
  • 2018 engine and electronics
  • RCK2/3 ECU
  • V1G2 and mount
  • Li battery
  • polished swingarm
  • stripped and polished tank
  • attack shift lever and rearsets
  • vinyl graphics and polished axe badges
  • HP seat
Favorite memory was breaking the cross country record on this bike.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Holy crap, did you leave your skateboard out in the sun long enough for the wheels to melt like that??? :ROFLMAO:
aren't those the craziest? they look square! but tell you what, those shark wheels are the ticket. they roll over grass and rocks better than i thought a skateboard could. that said, i still have a scar on the left foot where i bit it the first day on it at TX mile. concrete wore through my shoe, sock, and foot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts