BMW S1000RR Forum banner

241 - 253 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Supposedly, Max Wrist has one on order too and he just picked up a 2nd new 2020 M package when he can barley walk yet. Maybe I need to be on Youtube, these guys must make some serious coin doing videos.
Yeah and get those following them into hospital......
Prefer to watch real heroes in WSBK and MotoGP ....

That guy has no respect from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
I was told by my dealer the US price was going to be $33k plus destination plus packages. Assuming the bikes that will come first will all have the M competition package. Dealer wasn't sure for the price of the package but I figure a good $3 or 4k for a total with tax definitely in the low $40k....

·
4,890 Posts
How can the bike total over $40k? That would violate WSBK rules. Not sure if the rules allow the base bike to be $33k, with options be over $40k

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well, if they pass the next stimulus package, I guess these'll sell like hotcakes... :rolleyes:
I went to a dealer this past week. Salesman said bikes are selling like crazy since Covid 19 hit us said its been his best year ever! They had so many people who had cash to buy bikes but could not let them in the showroom because of limited amount of people.
Anyway this is a huge BMW dealer who got 4 2021 M packages models, sold 3 in a week. Got 4 black 2021s, sold them all in 2 weeks and just got 4 Silver ones this past week and sold one already. Really I have never known a dealer to get this many S1000rrs to sell and its not even 2021 yet!
So despite Covid, people are spending like crazy!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
Supposedly, Max Wrist has one on order too and he just picked up a 2nd new 2020 M package when he can barley walk yet. Maybe I need to be on Youtube, these guys must make some serious coin doing videos.
I normally don't watch his stuff because he's an idiot but Youtube found it appropriate to suggest his latest video to me where his brand new S1000RR has an engine failure on the first ride. It's getting more and more embarassing with all the issues :/

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I normally don't watch his stuff because he's an idiot but Youtube found it appropriate to suggest his latest video to me where his brand new S1000RR has an engine failure on the first ride. It's getting more and more embarassing with all the issues :/
It is mostly something minor as the error code went away towards the end of the video. Will be interesting to see what he finds when he takes the bike to the dealer.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hope his YouTube revenue gets shared with his “friend” who’s disabled and struggling to find suitable care from clinic to clinic.

Else once he rides is off to the next victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

241 - 253 of 253 Posts