BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I am currently working with a company called Factory effects, in the northern los angelas area, the specialize in vinyl wraps and stickers. there major market is motocross bikes but they have dabeled in the sport bike scene a little bit. currently they have wraps for all 4 jap brands, but nothing for BMW, Ducati or aprilia. what is really holding them back on these brands is they just cant get there hands on a bike to take the proper measurements and mock something up.

I am trying to steer there efforts more towards the track day and the racing scene, they currently are only working out of dealers and are not having much luck selling there sport bike wraps there. I am in no way trying to sell there product with this post. but what I am doing is trying to find some one who might be interested in helping by loaning there bike to this company for a few days so they could mock up some wraps to fit our bikes. I have called the local dealers around the area and none of them really wanted to help. in exchange for loaning your bike I am sure you could talk them into a free wrap.

I would really like to see this happen. there wraps sell for only $250. i cant even get a base coat paint job on my track plastics for that price, let alone something custom like they could do with a vinyl wrap. I know there are a lot of track/racer guys on this forum that might also love to take advantage of this.

if you think you can help please PM me and i can give you some contact info on who you need to talk at factory effects

·
Registered
72 Posts
2010 BMW s1000rr

If they are in need of a BMW i dont mind I also have a 06 Ducati 848
my IG @ socal_s1krr if im not on here

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If they are in need of a BMW i dont mind I also have a 06 Ducati 848
my IG @ socal_s1krr if im not on here
I bet they would love to get there hands on a ducati. Call and talk to them. There are 2 guys, i believe there names are john and kyle, but dont quote me on that. they handle the sportbike stuff. I just talked with them.last week and they were still looking for bikes.

can you give a city name?
Valencia

Here is the link, call them!
Factory Effex | Trusted by Factory Teams & Riders

1 - 5 of 5 Posts