BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, flying into LAX next month for work and wanted to rent a bike for a day to tour the coast briefly on Sunday afternoon, planned to fly in early and get the most out of the day.

I'm staying in Santa Ana area and Looked at Eaglerider which has some bikes at the airport making it pretty easy to pick up and store my rental car..also not necessarily looking for a sports bike, they have a Yamaha WR250 dual sport and some other bikes for around $150 a day which seems reasonable enough.

Any other local places i could look for? Not interested in any Harley rentals and know they offer them through dealerships.
Actually this place is down the street from my hotel and has better bikes: ocmotorcyclerental.com
Beverly Hills Motorcycle Rental Rates | EagleRider

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind, found one through Riders-share for a great deal with a few other local options for a Monster 821.

So who can recommend some good canyons to hit? Thinking of trekking up to Mulholland drive which is an hour 20 away.

·
Registered
862 Posts
THeres a bunch of other roads near Mulholland that wind up from the coast. You'll find em. If you want to try some other areas, angeles crest, and Glendora mountain are the best I know of. I don't live there but I usually spend a few days a year riding around the area

Reactions: Xtremsiege2
1 - 4 of 4 Posts