BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a pre owned BrenTune handheld device. If you have one please let me know... that is the only thing stopping me from getting the tune... dont really want to pay $900 for the device. Times are hard 🤷🏻‍♂️

thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looking to purchase a pre owned BrenTune handheld device. If you have one please let me know... that is the only thing stopping me from getting the tune... dont really want to pay $900 for the device. Times are hard

thanks!
I asked them about reusing the tuning device I bought for my S1K on my M3 and they said it’s not possible due to it being “linked” to my bike. They said you can’t “un-link” it either. I have my doubts weather this is true or not but if you have success, do share with the community.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked them about reusing the tuning device I bought for my S1K on my M3 and they said it’s not possible due to it being “linked” to my bike. They said you can’t “un-link” it either. I have my doubts weather this is true or not but if you have success, do share with the community.
Will do bro.. don’t think that’s true...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking to purchase a pre owned BrenTune handheld device. If you have one please let me know... that is the only thing stopping me from getting the tune... dont really want to pay $900 for the device. Times are hard 🤷🏻‍♂️

thanks!
There's a guy selling one here in the parts section

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have one I never used. You’ll just need to order the cord to link it to your bike. Shoot me an offer And I can ship it out this weekend.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have the one from my 2012. I had asked Max BMW to tell whoever bought it to contact me because I have it I guess they never passed the info.

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts
I have one I used on my HP4 if you are interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would totally buy from the dude that has 1 post and registered 11 hours ago.
I use the Facebook one. Didn’t wanna make an account and go through all the hoops to be able to post items on here when Facebook has no requirements. Only made the account because he only posted here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts