BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been a S1000rr lurker for some years. Life and traveling has brought me working all over the country. I have been settled in San Diego for a few years and it looks like im staying a bit. I scored a 2017 S1000rr HP premium with HP wheels and all the options for $13,300 out the door with a 3 year extended warranty. Bike hasnt even been a month old and ive stripped the bike apart for upgrades.

·
Registered
161 Posts
So ive been a S1000rr lurker for some years. Life and traveling has brought me working all over the country. I have been settled in San Diego for a few years and it looks like im staying a bit. I scored a 2017 S1000rr HP premium with HP wheels and all the options for $13,300 out the door with a 3 year extended warranty. Bike hasnt even been a month old and ive stripped the bike apart for upgrades.
Welcome, and what upgrades are you planning to do?

·
Vendor
2,077 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

you got a really good price on a HP edition. Those rarely sold for less than 18K, and some dealers refused to be less than the 24K MSRP.

PM me if you want to chat about RCK3 / HP power options to the ECU. that really enhances the 15-19 K46 ...

2020 K67 ///M Programmed XWORKS ECU by me
2018 K46 RCK3 / HP Power Kit'ed ECU by me
2017 K46 RCK3 / HP Power Kit'ed ECU by me
2015 K46 RCK3 / HP Power Kit'ed ECU by me
2014 K46 RCK2 / HP Power Kit'ed ECU by me
Thanks to MotoMillion.com for the support and selling my programming
PM me for any tech support and feature details on XWORKS ECU's

EXWERKS Flash Tuning Programming
BMSK BMSX BMSMP BMSO BMW S1000RR S1000R ECU Reprogramming
HandHeld Tune/Flash tool information:pM me for now-website coming 2020
Email:pM for now-website coming 2020
Phone:pM for mobile text or voice
Programming RCK2 RCK3 HP Power Kit 2010-2019 K46
Programming 2019/20 K67 EXWERKS BMWAG flash
Programming Marriage ECU Cluster EWS
Lost Keys Service 2005-2020 BMW Motorrad
Master ASE with L1
Certified Master GM Tech

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats and welcome.

you got a really good price on a HP edition. Those rarely sold for less than 18K, and some dealers refused to be less than the 24K MSRP.

PM me if you want to chat about RCK3 / HP power options to the ECU. that really enhances the 15-19 K46 ...
whats the difference from this over brent tune?

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Welcome and Congrats! The dealership I use to work at had one and I drooled overtime I walked by it. That $24K price, though.....Yikes!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may have described it wrong. I have the premium edition with the HP wheels. I actually didnt know about the different packages until recently

1 - 9 of 9 Posts