BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone here give me a suggestion with llmberger race belly pan or slip on belly pan , what I’m thinking is with slip on belly pan i can either change slip on or full exhaust ,which I have more options , and with racing one I can only put on full exhaust , I’m just afraid if I go with slipon belly pan with full exhaust the belly pan will looks weird 😞

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can someone here give me a suggestion with llmberger race belly pan or slip on belly pan , what I’m thinking is with slip on belly pan i can either change slip on or full exhaust ,which I have more options , and with racing one I can only put on full exhaust , I’m just afraid if I go with slipon belly pan with full exhaust the belly pan will looks weird 😞
There are actually 3 available.
Full exhaust option
Slip on/OEM exhaust option
Race option.

The full exhaust option is for a full exhaust, it won’t for the cat converter.

The slip on/OEM exhaust option fits the cat converter.

The race option I believe is the bellypan for their race fairings.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Good question! Wish I would've thought about this as I've already ordered mine from @MotoMillion. Hopefully fits the stock exhaust well an doesn't look awful once I switch to full system over the winter.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s what I’m afraid of so when r u getting ur belly pan ? Maybe more image for us ? 🙂

Good question! Wish I would've thought about this as I've already ordered mine from @MotoMillion. Hopefully fits the stock exhaust well an doesn't look awful once I switch to full system over the winter.

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
If this is for the 2019 / 2020 S1000RR, the racing belly pan will not fit with your oem side panels, you need to purchase the Ilmberger race side panels as well.

For OEM side panels, the belly pan consists of Slip On or Full exhaust belly pan.

Slip on one has the slits cut for the oem cats, and the full exhaust one doesn't.

Both will fit the OEM side panels, as long as it states it is the "Street" model.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
That’s what I’m afraid of so when r u getting ur belly pan ? Maybe more image for us ? 🙂

I've spoke to Mani many times since I've ordered all the carbon parts. I'm waiting for peices to be sent from Germany to Mani(Miami) and then to me. @MotoMillion and I spoke last week, hopefully today I'll get a tracking number emailed as I've been told the rear hugger was on the way last week to Mani. So to answer your question not sure when I'll receive it hopefully with a week or two. I'll post the pics

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
@MotoMillion yes this is regarding the 2020 belly pan. Maybe I'm a little lost on what your saying, attached is a screenshot of some of the order. Yellow outline on belly pan, is this the proper one that fits the OEM upper fairing? Also the slip on for now, an full system over winter I'm guessing will fit also? May need to call an adjust the order if this doesn't fit OEM upper with slip on/ full system later.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think motomillion is trying to tell us Racing belly pan = No plug and play without Racing upper fairing , Slip on Belly pan = Oem friendly fits 🙂 , full system belly pan = must have Full system with Oem faring ,

between I have just ordered the Slip on belly pan and full exhaust now I hope it won’t looks weird with this combo lol

I think I'm good at least. Had to go back an read the fine print again. Here is the details of what I ordered. Sorry to high Jack OP!

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
@MotoMillion yes this is regarding the 2020 belly pan. Maybe I'm a little lost on what your saying, attached is a screenshot of some of the order. Yellow outline on belly pan, is this the proper one that fits the OEM upper fairing? Also the slip on for now, an full system over winter I'm guessing will fit also? May need to call an adjust the order if this doesn't fit OEM upper with slip on/ full system later.
Yes, what you've ordered will fit the OEM upper fairing.

2020 S1000RR Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Belly Pan for Slip On will fit OEM upper fairing. Will fit 2019 / 2020 S1000RR models with Slip On and Full Exhaust systems.

2020 S1000RR Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Belly Pan for Full Exhaust
will fit OEM upper fairing. Will only fit 2019 / 2020 S1000RR models with full exhaust system. Will not fit stock exhaust or slip on exhausts.

0:)

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
between I have just ordered the Slip on belly pan and full exhaust now I hope it won’t looks weird with this combo lol
It won't look weird. You've made the right choice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
En...
I find there are three types of the Belly Pan on their web.
2 for street use,
No.1 BELLY PAN LONG VERSION BMW S 1000 RR STREET 2019
No.2 BELLY PAN FOR FULL RACING EXHAUST BMW S 1000 RR STREET 2019

1 for track use
No.3 BELLY PAN RACING BMW S 1000 RR RACE 2019

I need one for street.But I want this one can fit Slip On and Full Exhaust systems.
1 or 2?
Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Then u should have order the Slip on version , which Its Long Version ,

En...
I find there are three types of the Belly Pan on their web.
2 for street use,
No.1 BELLY PAN LONG VERSION BMW S 1000 RR STREET 2019
No.2 BELLY PAN FOR FULL RACING EXHAUST BMW S 1000 RR STREET 2019

1 for track use
No.3 BELLY PAN RACING BMW S 1000 RR RACE 2019

I need one for street.But I want this one can fit Slip On and Full Exhaust systems.
1 or 2?
Thanks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
what we really need are comparison pics from the manufacturer

side profile of the bike with

slipon bellypan with slipon
slipon bellypan with full exhaust
full exhaust bellypan with full exhaust
race bellypan with full exhaust

they pictures on ilmburgers site are lacking... they just have 1 shot of the slipon bellypan with stock exhaust, and 1 of the race bellypan with full exhaust, and since theyre diff angles its not really a good comparison for people who are considering these.
surprising that they took the time to make these beautiful studio images and then only include 1 image per product... they should have multiple... the full exhaust bellypan doesnt even have an image yet.

slipon bellypan with stock exhaust

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right totally agree with you , hope they will hear us XD

what we really need are comparison pics from the manufacturer

side profile of the bike with

slipon bellypan with slipon
slipon bellypan with full exhaust
full exhaust bellypan with full exhaust

they pictures on ilmburgers site are lacking... they just have 1 shot of the slipon bellypan with stock exhaust, and 1 of the race bellypan with full exhaust, and since theyre diff angles its not really a good comparison for people who are considering these.
surprising that they took the time to make these beautiful studio images and then only include 1 image per product... they should have multiple... the full exhaust bellypan doesnt even have an image yet.

slipon bellypan with stock exhaust

·
Registered
151 Posts
The only difference between the two seems to be a hole on the side. Is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts