BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some comfortable undergarments to wear under my Dainese suit.. cheaper is better

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I got some thin thermals from REI that were pretty cheap and work great. Dunno why they called them thermals because they're so thin, the really only keep you from sticking to the inside of your leathers, but they work great whatever they are.

·
Premium Member
2017 S1000RR
252 Posts
I have these, and that is all I wear under my leathers, unless it is cold and then I put on a few layers on top.

Craig

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Cycle Gear branded works as well as any of the others and is MUCH cheaper and holds up well.

·
Administrator
7,138 Posts
Maybe it's why Crutchlow gets a new suit every weekend lol. Seriously, if you like the idea of compression unders that also wick away the dampness, have a look at VNM unders. I've seen them on the Moto2 guys as well as a lot of the Motoamerica and CSBK riders. Not cheap but you only have to buy them once.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Maybe it's why Crutchlow gets a new suit every weekend lol. Seriously, if you like the idea of compression unders that also wick away the dampness, have a look at VNM unders. I've seen them on the Moto2 guys as well as a lot of the Motoamerica and CSBK riders. Not cheap but you only have to buy them once.
LOL I can only imagine the stench... :ROFLMAO: Yeah, good thing!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
VNM is a product that has material from Italy and is made in California for motorcyclists. Best undergarment I have ever worn and I am " to poor to buy cheap". This product lasts = most reasonable!!! Home - VnM Sport

1 - 20 of 23 Posts