BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just released, the Leon Haslam Replica helmet from Arai is available in limited quantities on a first come, first served basis. The new Haslam Arai graphic replaces the angel/devil design that the British rider used to wear with a fire and water theme and it certainly looks nice.

Call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 for expert sizing guidance – or send an email to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with ARAI HASLAM REPLICA in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away. Remember, because these Arai replica helmets are brand new, sizes and availability are limited – CALL TODAY!

Don’t forget to ask about a smoked or mirrored visor when ordering.

Snell M2010 & DOT approved.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Do you have this helmet in stock? Price shipped to 33351?

·
Vendor
7,705 Posts
Thanks TJ for getting my order in on one of these. Have to say I think it is one of their best looking helmets out right now w/the Snell 2010 cert. Thanks for taking the time for fitment guidance too, with all you racer guys over there including you - wearing them, it certainly is easy to know and trust the real life experience you guys have and can share w/the Corsair V's!

·
Vendor
7,705 Posts
Thank you TJ! Looking forward to getting it. I don't really try to match my bikes anymore, I just go for what I think looks great and I won't get tired of too quickly. But you're right, it will look good w/the race bike and the S1, both w/similar colors. If it's here by the next race, I'm sure the photo-guy will be there, will send you a picture or link or something. I can sign it if you want...

·
Registered
78 Posts
That's a really nice RX7-GP......I like!

·
Vendor
7,705 Posts
Looks amazing in person!
That is honestly an understatement! My first Arai, and confident already it won't be my last. Just wished someone had told me sooner to look into the Corsair V :eek: :p

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
^Gah! This is the helmet I want!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just got my helmet this week. TJ, you da man!!!

·
Vendor
7,705 Posts
Forgot to give you some feedback on the helmet after my first use, race day a week and a half back. The air circulation is down right phenomenal!!! It literally blows away my Shark RSR2. Just amazed me how much air flow I got. I can't speak to noise levels riding on the street since I haven't had it on the street yet, but that's what ear plugs are for ;)

Thanks again TJ... btw - glad I didn't have to buy another one after me and the bike flipped on my practice round - a little luck never hurts :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts