BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I put on Watson LED turn signals from my 2010 to 2015 and they won't work properly . I went to BMW dealer for to "wake" them up and after hooking up to computer they still won't blink properly . BMW dealer suggested the resistance is off, but they don't know what kind of resistance BMW OEM LED take ( manufacturer won't disclose ).
Help?!?

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Ping Roger at Watsen Designs. They have amazing customer service and I am sure he will help you fix the issue. Best of luck!

Cheers,
Nak

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right side works good, left side comes in for few boings and then comes off.
I called Watsen they do not make LED turn signals for 2015+. He could not suggest anything :(

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Right side works good, left side comes in for few boings and then comes off.
I called Watsen they do not make LED turn signals for 2015+. He could not suggest anything :(
Hey Brother,
When is the last time you spoke to them? I only ask because mine should be enroute later this week for my 2016. The issue they had is that the blinker hole in the 2015/16 models is slightly different than the previous, so they had to engineer a new mold. I will submit pics when I receive and install mine. Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
Nak

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talked to them I say about last September and they told me they will not make LED for 2015 model

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
I talked to them I say about last September and they told me they will not make LED for 2015 model
I don't see anything on their website for S1000RR or BMW specific signals.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey Brother,
When is the last time you spoke to them? I only ask because mine should be enroute later this week for my 2016. The issue they had is that the blinker hole in the 2015/16 models is slightly different than the previous, so they had to engineer a new mold. I will submit pics when I receive and install mine. Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
Nak
You sure you're not talking about Gregg's Customs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts