BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video of my last session the other day. does anyone use race render on here? I've synced it with my lap timer so it displays times on the video but its coming up a 10th of a second slower to whats on the timer itself compared to the video.

https://youtu.be/iSz5TkN7Xfg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice - I've been wanting to take my '15 to Lakeside but there is no way I'd pass their crazy noise restrictions these days. Only real option is Qld Raceway these days, and that's an hour away :(

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice - I've been wanting to take my '15 to Lakeside but there is no way I'd pass their crazy noise restrictions these days. Only real option is Qld Raceway these days, and that's an hour away :(
Morgan park is the best place to go mate. It’s down near Warwick but it’s worth the trip.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What pipe are you running? Also best mod I ever did for rideability was drop a tooth on the front but keep the stock chain length and rear sprocket. Having a little longer wheelbase and changing the point for gearshifts I picked up 2secs at lakeside and I liked it a lot more on the road.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah I've got a couple of riding buddies who have said the same about MP and go out there a handful of times a year. I need to see if I can join them some time. I'm still new(ish) to bikes, having only been riding for a couple of years. Haven't made any performance changes to the bike yet (it's *plenty* fast enough for me at the moment), only aesthetic ones and a slip on (M4 short in the pic below). Was meant to go to CSS level 1 course earlier this month before work got in the way.

Do you ride or trailer your bike to MP?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts