BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
More garage space is ALWAYS the answer. That just means you get to fill the bigger space with MOAR toys, which is ALSO the answer. It's a vicious cycle... 🤣
Yeah been going down this rat hole for a few years now. It all started by me seeing a cheap motorcycle I could buy on FB market place. Then I had a bike, but I wanted a trailer for it, then I needed a bigger car to tow the trailer, then I had an extra free space in the trailer so I got a second bike. Since I now had a bigger tow vehicle I got my self a bigger trailer. This trailer could now fit 2 snowmobiles! At the same time, I wanted to try a sport touring bike, so I got an FJR1300, which was quickly followed by me seeing the new S1000RR and so on,....🤦‍♂️

I am telling you, each step was a MUST consequence of my previous action. I am still trying to figure out how to get off this merry-go-round :)
Right now I am planning to massively increase the shed where I currently keep my mower. haha

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Yeah been going down this rat hole for a few years now. It all started by me seeing a cheap motorcycle I could buy on FB market place. Then I had a bike, but I wanted a trailer for it, then I needed a bigger car to tow the trailer, then I had an extra free space in the trailer so I got a second bike. Since I now had a bigger tow vehicle I got my self a bigger trailer. This trailer could now fit 2 snowmobiles! At the same time, I wanted to try a sport touring bike, so I got an FJR1300, which was quickly followed by me seeing the new S1000RR and so on,....🤦‍♂️

I am telling you, each step was a MUST consequence of my previous action. I am still trying to figure out how to get off this merry-go-round :)
Right now I am planning to massively increase the shed where I currently keep my mower. haha
Sounds like a life, well-lived! :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts