BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone,
its kinda odd to ask if anyone ever use 2 sets of turn signal on your bike? lol
i have NRC tail on mine now, i found new tst rear turn signal looking cool as well.
i am willing to use them both , i couldnt find any y split cable for bmw turn signals anywhere.

·
Vendor
3,626 Posts
Most likely if you try this it will not work. The reason will be the ohm value it draws with multi lights attached to a circuit that reads voltage any way for control. Anything is worth the try and report back your results.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
hello everyone,
i have NRC tail on mine now, i found new tst rear turn signal looking cool as well.
i am willing to use them both , i couldnt find any y split cable for bmw turn signals anywhere.
It would be kinda cool to have small LED flushmounts front and rear in addition to the OEM stalk-type for greater visibility, but as '388 said, with these darn electronic bikes it would probably throw a code or 3.

Hate to break it to you but nobody's gonna make a cable like that. You'd have to make one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most likely if you try this it will not work. The reason will be the ohm value it draws with multi lights attached to a circuit that reads voltage any way for control.
i am going to remove NRC tail light and use fender eliminator
i like its robot looking
turn signals.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I have a set of Denali T3 pods on the rear with the equivalent of stock signals on my 16XR, with the pods just posi-tapped into the OEM turn signal wires(inside, under the seat). no issues at all, flash rate is good and no error codes

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have done exactly that set up on both my 2012 and my 2016 . It works fine and looks great .. NCR with a Motodynamic integrated tail light.

·
Registered
2004 BMW R1150R, 2017 BMW R1200GS, 2020 BMW S1000RR
277 Posts
Are these lights now available? Last time I checked (yesterday) they still had TBD on the price. They have been saying soon since Nov/Dec of last year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also would like to use the lights from TST, however as of today (Easter Sunday) the lights still are unavailable on the website. Been waiting months for these, honestly I think I am just going to go with the lights from JL Design. I do not want to drill any holes but at this point the lights gotta go.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hello everyone,

·
Registered
15 Posts
hello everyone,
I have intergrated tailight and turn signals. So 2 sets of indicators works. There is a Y cable somewhere for this, I’ll have a look around and find where I got it👍

·
Registered
346 Posts
Did anyone figure what is the connector for the turn signals? I broke my turn signal and don't want to buy another, because I have a pair of real nice Rizoma turn signals with integrated brake and running lights, and rather use them, but would prefer to use the original connectors on the bike side.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Did anyone figure what is the connector for the turn signals? I broke my turn signal and don't want to buy another, because I have a pair of real nice Rizoma turn signals with integrated brake and running lights, and rather use them, but would prefer to use the original connectors on the bike side.
Rizoma sell the BMW connector to plug itno the stock BMW plug - Rizoma Turn Signal Cable Kit BMW - RevZilla

1 - 12 of 12 Posts