BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to the forum and BMW. Been long time other brand rider and decided it was time to start a new project. Building out k67 race package. Lots of Alpha Parts along with brembo and ohlins. Wondering what rear spring rate should I go with 200# with all gear on.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR-M
75 Posts
Welcome, build looks like a beast, best of luck with the build!

Quick question, what is the “water” bottle in the pic, coolant overflow? (Sorry for the noob question)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Hello, new to the forum and BMW. Been long time other brand rider and decided it was time to start a new project. Building out k67 race package. Lots of Alpha Parts along with brembo and ohlins. Wondering what rear spring rate should I go with 200# with all gear on.
What shock do you have ? Ohlins TTX ?

I don't know how much 200 is, but 90kg rider is about 60 spring.

·
Registered
2021 s1000rr
318 Posts
Welcome man. Congrats on the scoot. Uts looking great. I'm a little envious of the calipers. I'm 250# 113kg..ish.. without gear. I went with a 11kn spring setup. So I'd imagine somewhere between where @bmwband I are.

·
Registered
2021 s1000rr
318 Posts
@CyclePaso you in TX? Ever ride in AZ? If so pm me I have a track you'd love.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts