BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone tell me which OEM wheel version is used to order the parts needed for a set of OZ Cattiva RS-A wheels on a K67? It just says from "OEM wheels", but is it the same as sizes as the cast, forged, or carbon wheels? I did searching but I couldn't seem to find a definitive answer. I think it is the the same parts that fit the HP4 and K67 forged wheels, but need to be sure.

Need to determine the front and rear OEM part numbers that we'd need to order -- sensor ring, rotor size, sprocket size,and spacers. And we'll need screw/nut fasteners for the ring, rotors, and sprockets. Any other parts needed for a compete set?

·
Administrator
7,059 Posts
Your best bet is to ask an OZ dealer or distributor. I'd hate to be the one to tell you what to do and have it turn out wrong.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Understood. Was hoping someone else that has installed these might know already, could also ask some dealers. But they don't sell the BMW parts catalog so it doesn't inspire a ton of confidence. Was somewhat surprised the info about what you need to order isn't listed anywhere. And the OZ site seems basically useless. My main concern is lead time on the parts from BMW and then having to start again if they're the wrong ones or we missed something.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Could someone tell me which OEM wheel version is used to order the parts needed for a set of OZ Cattiva RS-A wheels on a K67? It just says from "OEM wheels", but is it the same as sizes as the cast, forged, or carbon wheels? I did searching but I couldn't seem to find a definitive answer. I think it is the the same parts that fit the HP4 and K67 forged wheels, but need to be sure.

Need to determine the front and rear OEM part numbers that we'd need to order -- sensor ring, rotor size, sprocket size,and spacers. And we'll need screw/nut fasteners for the ring, rotors, and sprockets. Any other parts needed for a compete set?
They are the same as forged/carbon mate.

You can buy them in a package with all necessary items included.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have made clear, this is for a another set of track wheels -- not a straight replacement. So the package doesn't include all the necessary items.

This is what confused me, there are two different front sensor rings. Was made clearer when I translated "Schmiederäder" as forged. I didn't know they even had cast wheels for the K67

So does look like the rings, rotors, and bolts are all the same as the carbon and forged wheels (as you said), only the sprocket is different for the OZ wheels. I didn't have K67 forged wheels to compare to (only K46 ones). Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts