BMW S1000RR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Yes I was going to reply to that thread, they don't look like the correct one and if they are for street use I don't see any advantage as they don't offer the 20mm rise
I thought about getting these 20mm rise ones. But this new gen 2020 model stock is as comfortable as my 2017 was with Heli Bars installed. So Im not gonna change these stock clips on and save the money.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I thought about getting these 20mm rise ones. But this new gen 2020 model stock is as comfortable as my 2017 was with Heli Bars installed. So Im not gonna change these stock clips on and save the money.
That is good to know. I only went on a short ride so far on my 2021 but I immediately thought it felt more comfortable as well from my 2019 (us 2019). I have the 20mm bars arriving today. Not going to install them until I do some longer rides so I can at least compare the 2 and give some feedback.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
That is good to know. I only went on a short ride so far on my 2021 but I immediately thought it felt more comfortable as well from my 2019 (us 2019). I have the 20mm bars arriving today. Not going to install them until I do some longer rides so I can at least compare the 2 and give some feedback.
Yeah, ride it more. I have the 2021 too, its comfortable enough to me not to change them even at my age.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts