BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up my 2021 S1000RR M Sport with a lot of OEM parts replaced with more adjustable/dedicated/serviceable track bits. That said, up for sale is...

...a complete front brake kit - Nissin MC and updated front calipers w/unused OEM pads...asking $500obo; and,
...EvoTech Brake Lever Guard with matching clutch side end weight...asking
$125.

Both of these bits have 0 miles. MC + calipers were replaced with a RCS19 and M4s w/Vesrah XX pads; and, I switched out the OEM bars with Alpha Racing bits...so I had to purchase the matching Alpha brake lever guard and end weight (lesson learned, it doesn't carry over).

I’m also listing the OEM Metzeler Racetec RR K3s here for $150obo picked up in NorCal. I’m sure they can be a great tire, but I swapped them for a brand set that I know how to manage at the track.

Pics here:

Nissins.jpg
EvoTechs.jpg

Parts located in NorCal, so will ship via USPS/UPS (buyers preference) or will accommodate pickup. Thanks!

-rich

PS - I have the OEM rearsets, clip-ons, passenger seat, passenger pegs, and the windscreen too. If anyone wants that kit, I'll gladly take <$OLD> for all of it. Again, it's all new and unused.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m adding OEM tires to this list! I swapped out the Metzeler Ractecs after the requisite 500m. $150obo picked up in NorCal. Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mean the M seat? I didn’t replace that. :)

The passenger seat and pegs were sold though…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts