BMW S1000RR Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Where can I order BMW spools from that can be shipped to Canada?
Pretty sure these guys will. But to make it worth while it's probably best to buy other parts from them as shipping is probably going to make it not worth the effort.

BMW Set, assembly stand mounting - M1000RR / S1000RR (K67) / S1000XR (europe-moto.com)

I purchased a couple of things from them. The factory small tank bag and the dB killer for the factory Akra muffler. Those two put together with shipping still saved me about $40 over buying domestically.

As to the BMW spools, I got mine from eBay. Just happened to come across a Buy It Now for about $30 for a set of new in box.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pretty sure these guys will. But to make it worth while it's probably best to buy other parts from them as shipping is probably going to make it not worth the effort.

BMW Set, assembly stand mounting - M1000RR / S1000RR (K67) / S1000XR (europe-moto.com)

I purchased a couple of things from them. The factory small tank bag and the dB killer for the factory Akra muffler. Those two put together with shipping still saved me about $40 over buying domestically.

As to the BMW spools, I got mine from eBay. Just happened to come across a Buy It Now for about $30 for a set of new in box.
I’m with you with the BMW spools. I have the evotech and they do come out. I’ll buy the BMW ones and replace these.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR Black
256 Posts
Just curious: what's wrong with spools sticking out more (as long as your stand can fit them of course)? Seems like if anything it would be more stable (wider track) and less chance of scratching swingarm/bike when attaching the stand due to more clearance.

·
Registered
167 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts