BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR Clubsport
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought the BMW 10L Tail Bag and know if it can be attached to the passenger seat cover, or only to the passenger seat? Mine came with the cover unfortunately, no passenger kit.

Part number 77452463724

Gadget Luggage and bags Font Bag Auto part

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah I have had it since 2020 and really like it. Give just enough room too. Only thing I don't like is seems to slide around a little even when the straps are all the way sinched. I even tried velcro underneath and on the seat, but it didn't help either.

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR Clubsport
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys. I might stick to just using a backpack. If it's sliding around even with it being fully tight, that's not ideal :-/

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the input guys. I might stick to just using a backpack. If it's sliding around even with it being fully tight, that's not ideal :-/
I need to clarify. It might slide maybe an inch in any direction. I just expected it to be tight against the seat like my Ducati bags were on my 1098. Now, with that, I have had it on the back for 5k miles of everything from twisties to high speed interstate runs and it is still there. I just put the expensive stuff in my little SW-Motech tank bag.

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR Clubsport
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm mainly just looking for storage space enough for food/lunch etc. Maybe for just myself or myself and the wife. Using the backpack is a bit inconvenient, especially with taking it on and off. Figured this tail bag would be easier. But, considering I don't have the passenger kit either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts