1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
wow. Amazing scenery!

·
Registered
280 Posts
good stuff where's that tower in the lake located and what approximate route did you guys take? Love to take a ride out there / take my wife out there... enjoy it... the suck hits friday but man wasn't this weekend perfect

·
Registered
70 Posts
Guys, thank you so much for posting some pictures from my home country Switzerland in the forum.
I'm glad you saw what great scenery and roads we are blessed to have.
I hope you didnt encounter any of our enforcement authority...along with the roads we have some of the highest fines for speeding in the world..;)
Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
979 Posts
good stuff where's that tower in the lake located and what approximate route did you guys take? Love to take a ride out there / take my wife out there... enjoy it... the suck hits friday but man wasn't this weekend perfect
Yep! Here comes the snow! Have to put my bike in the closet today.

Austria is beautiful too and it's not that bad of a ride to get down there, only 2-3 hours, maybe in spring.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Although there are frequently references to this forum on the German one, links to the German forum posted here are deleted. It's not always the intellectual elite that volunteers to be a moderator. As a result, much useful information has not been posted here. Guess what forum the RR project manager is in? The Englisch one? I send you a pm.
Thanks for the link!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts