BMW S1000RR Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
So both of ya'll pay less than half what I pay, but within $10/yr of each other.

Are you on state farm too quantized? Eagle and I both are, but if you're on another agency, I need to consider the switch to them. I thought I was grown up already, why cant I get your rates!
forgot to mention I also have State farm for my house, car, and another motorcycle, so multiple discounts apply, but they're getting a lot of my money. Age/gender are key factors, but if all you are insuring is the s1000rr then you're going to be in the highest risk bracket with any insurer, regardless of age. If you have insurance for other things, try combining them into one.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
So both of ya'll pay less than half what I pay, but within $10/yr of each other.

Are you on state farm too quantized? Eagle and I both are, but if you're on another agency, I need to consider the switch to them. I thought I was grown up already, why cant I get your rates!
Geico. Keep in mind that while I have full coverage, I don't carry collision. I figure that if I have an accident, I have much bigger problems than replacing my depreciated bike. So I guess you could say I "self-ensure" or more likely, if I have an accident, I probably won't care about the bike.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts