BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Vendor
5,229 Posts
Rear UnderSlung for K46 and the K67 using the Chinese parts that fit and function excellent over spending $900 when less than $200 works.

Only the K67 bracket is available at this time. $110 shipped to your door. The first one posted I have purchased 5 and installed on friends and mine. The 2nd one posted is a new comer to the copy a bracket and it is a copy of the LZ74 which I happen to have also. The LZ74 is pattern for some additional hardware mounting of the quick change parts but works 100% as stand alone caliper bracket. So I brought one of the new chinese copies and it has not arrived yet.

Then the caliper that goes on these works great and looks just like the Brembo P2 84mm mounting.

Reactions: Sal R1

· Registered
2021 S1000RR Black
384 Posts
Not sure it qualifies as inexpensive but the Arrow Pro Race end can (titanium is the one I have) definitely exceeds my expectations of it. Adds lot of fun/personality over the bike's quiet oem end can.

· Registered
451 Posts
Cosmetic wise I just used this on both of my bikes.

Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Car Coating | Turtle Wax

Total game changer as to DIY ceramic coating. So simple to apply and the slickness is amazing. Lots of reviews and videos on this product. Nice thing is my RR is brand new without much exposure to the world so not much surface prep was needed. I did have to do a deeper clean with my ZX-10R which is almost 20 years old.

Here's the next best thing they released using Graphene oxide.

Hybrid Solutions Pro Graphene Flex Wax | Turtle Wax

I would have probably used the Graphene coating had I known about it before using the aforementioned ceramic coating. Still happy with the ceramic coating.

· Vendor
5,229 Posts
What differences did you notice?
Depends on the miles, or if you make a velocity change in the oil. Even a manufacture change of brand on oil within the same weight can lead to better or worse results.

The fork oil in aluminum based tubes will contaminate by 3000 miles. Then by 10K miles it is really done and should be changed. Specs of manufacture of distance and time is based on pure street riding. When you put the use of track days, or hard canyon riding in the mix of distance of use, you have changed the spec of when you should change your fork oil.

Changing the fork oil can lead to one of the best feel of the front end tire making contact patch you can make. However, make a bad choice in weight of the oil can lead to bad feel also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts