BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this first video we have EJR Performance ride our shop 2020 BMW S1000RR for an independent review with before and after our //M+ Flash with GPS results. Amazing how capable this bike is once derestricted with our flash.

If you'd like to follow EJR's and Motonosity's* YouTube for future videos of our S1000RR in action, give them a subscribe.

In this next video Motonosity takes our flash for a review with his personal 2020 S1000RR

·
Registered
137 Posts
In this first video we have EJR Performance ride our shop 2020 BMW S1000RR for an independent review with before and after our //M+ Flash with GPS results. Amazing how capable this bike is once derestricted with our flash.

If you'd like to follow EJR's and Motonosity's* YouTube for future videos of our S1000RR in action, give them a subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdiW6lNbI6o

In this next video Motonosity takes our flash for a review with his personal 2020 S1000RR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zu_4pW2quo
BMW should discount the bike in the US so buyers can install the Brentuning flash without adding to the normal retail cost. We're lucky in Australia that we don't have to go through all this.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Really nice analysis! Thorough without getting too far into the weeds, and the information was very helpful. I typically stay away from buying anything Gen 1 for this reason (cars, bikes, doesn't matter) but even with its out of the box performance issues, it is clear that the flash really makes a world of difference. I'm still undecided, but I like the new BMW more than I do anything else out there at this time.

Thanks for the post!

·
Vendor
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BMW should discount the bike in the US so buyers can install the Brentuning flash without adding to the normal retail cost. We're lucky in Australia that we don't have to go through all this.
Haha, we would love for you to start a petition, I'll sign!

Really nice analysis! Thorough without getting too far into the weeds, and the information was very helpful. I typically stay away from buying anything Gen 1 for this reason (cars, bikes, doesn't matter) but even with its out of the box performance issues, it is clear that the flash really makes a world of difference. I'm still undecided, but I like the new BMW more than I do anything else out there at this time.

Thanks for the post!
Thanks, yes I think the review shows very solid results of before/after with real world unbiased feedback. I said this about my K1600 ECU flash, but this is easily our most well received product to date and with the handheld coming VERY SOON it will really round out the product lineup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts