BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
We all know Ilmberger is the best quality Carbon parts, add in MotoMillions top-notch service and you have an unbeatable combination!

·
Registered
49 Posts
With the Ilmberger backorder going on I just had to settle with the plan to leave my painted parts alone and swap the dull black plastics with C.F. minus the fact the oem fairing fastening points are fragile as glass :/ I'm still faithfully waiting for my belly pan from you guys :( If BMW doesn't release the carbon wheels at a decent price, keep watch for my bst order next year!

Reactions: MotoMillion

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Both the front fender and rear hugger are in stock! Ilmberger carbon has by far the best fit and finish of any carbon fiber part. Order yours using the links below, and do not forget to use the forum discount code S1000RRFORUM at checkout.

- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Front Fender for S1000RR 2009-2018

- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger with Chain Guard for S1000RR 2009-2018

With the Ilmberger backorder going on I just had to settle with the plan to leave my painted parts alone and swap the dull black plastics with C.F. minus the fact the oem fairing fastening points are fragile as glass :/ I'm still faithfully waiting for my belly pan from you guys :( If BMW doesn't release the carbon wheels at a decent price, keep watch for my bst order next year!
I wouldn't hold my breath about the carbon wheels at a decent price from BMW. We've got both the BST and Rotobox carbon wheels, let us know when ever you are ready to pull the trigger. :nerd:

Also regarding the Ilmberger back order for the belly pans, it is looking good for the month of January :nerd:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Maybe @MotoMillion can give us a group buy discount on the Rotobox Boosts if multiple folks are interested..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi MotoMillion! Getting ready to place an order for both of these. Do you currently have stock??

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi MotoMillion! Getting ready to place an order for both of these. Do you currently have stock??
The rear huggers are in stock, front fenders are on back order until March 2018.

The front fenders are completely out of stock from Ilmberger hence the back order, but we are taking pre-orders on them so that you can get it shipped out as soon as we receive them in March 2018.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey MotoMillion are you there? Would really like to place this order. Thanks!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

·
Registered
776 Posts
Pics of Belly pan please? You said race version - does that also include kickstand delete or is there still room for the stand?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
21 - 38 of 38 Posts