BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ilmberger is the OEM manufacturer of the BMW HP4 Race's carbon fiber body panels, this itself is an indication of the quality you can expect from all of their carbon fiber parts.

All Ilmberger products are Made in Germany!

The highest quality carbon fiber bits and pieces for your S1000RR & HP4 are now available through www.motomillion.com.

Some of the members here have already purchased a fair bit of Ilmberger parts from us and they can be attest to the quality, fit and finish of these pieces.

Added to our regular stock is the Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Front Fender and Rear Hugger with Chain Guard! Meaning your orders will ship fast and free in USA.

Get the quality your S1000RR & HP4 deserves.

How much?
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Front Fender for S1000RR / HP4 is ONLY! $259.95 USD
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger with Chain Guard is ONLY! $279.95 USD
- Free shipping to USA!
- Fast and affordable international shipping options are available.
- Use discount code S1000RRFORUM at checkout to get the forum discount on your purchases.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days! (in USA)
- Only 4-7 Business days! (in Canada)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website from the following links:
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Front Fender for S1000RR 2009-2018
- Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger with Chain Guard for S1000RR 2009-2018

Will it work with my S1000RR?
- Yes, works with all years and models of the S1000RR, including HP4.
- These also fit the 2014 to 2018 S1000R models as well.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask or contact us directly.​

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We wanted to check the weight savings of the front fender compared to OEM.

We photographed the heaviest one from our stock and still pretty impressive (we have seen them as low as 170 grams)

OEM Front Fender Weight

Next up is rear fender and chain guard!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Two questions about these 2 pieces:

Are the reflectors on the front piece stuck on and not bolted? Looking at mine it almost appears to be attached with double-sided tape because I don't see or feel bolts on the underside. And second, the rear hugger modifies the chain guard drastically. The original guard goes all the way forward and mounts way up underneath a deep recess on the swing arm.. does this whole section get scrapped and left without any guard?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two questions about these 2 pieces:

Are the reflectors on the front piece stuck on and not bolted? Looking at mine it almost appears to be attached with double-sided tape because I don't see or feel bolts on the underside. And second, the rear hugger modifies the chain guard drastically. The original guard goes all the way forward and mounts way up underneath a deep recess on the swing arm.. does this whole section get scrapped and left without any guard?
The reflectors are on there with double sided tape, you can apply some heat and take them off, and with a little elbow grease there will be no residue left.

As for the chain guard, you are correct, it doesn't mount all the way inside the swingarm, we know many race teams who just scrap that chain guard piece completely, so I would think it is safe to run it as Ilmberger has it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Many thanks for the clarification.. I was looking into a set of front and rears and there's a company out there that's getting bad reviews on the full CF chain guard section because the bolt holes aren't pre-fabbed exactly correct.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks for the clarification.. I was looking into a set of front and rears and there's a company out there that's getting bad reviews on the full CF chain guard section because the bolt holes aren't pre-fabbed exactly correct.
You can look up many forum members which we have converted to Ilmberger from "other" brands out there, and the fit and finish of the products they make are just superb. Also we are always a forum message, email or phone call away to give you quick and great customer service like no others are able to offer.

We got these pieces in stock here in USA, so you'll receive them lightning quick within the USA 0:) :nerd:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
You can look up many forum members which we have converted to Ilmberger from "other" brands out there, and the fit and finish of the products they make are just superb. Also we are always a forum message, email or phone call away to give you quick and great customer service like no others are able to offer.

We got these pieces in stock here in USA, so you'll receive them lightning quick within the USA 0:) :nerd:
Mani - are the limburger cf belly pans (the ones that are not already all sold out :) arriving in a couple weeks?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mani - are the limburger cf belly pans (the ones that are not already all sold out :) arriving in a couple weeks?
We are hoping so, we were told they'd be here end of September but we are still waiting :(

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
Beautiful stuff, for sure! The front fender saves .37lb. If you replaced every piece on your bike, you might loose 2-3lbs.

Reactions: MotoMillion

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Ilmberger's great stuff, but I ordered a belly pan direct from them in July and finally gave up waiting in October. Might try ordering again this winter, hoping to get it in Spring sometime, but might just take the hint and leave the bike stock.

:grin2:

·
Registered
442 Posts

I'm a prime example of that!! I've had experience with other brands, some made so flimsy, others yellow instantly (within 2 weeks of being on the bike), some fit so poorly that it actually breaks your oem plastics from the stress....

So far the ilmberger pieces I've gotten were great!!! And these guys are awesome to deal with! Always take the time to answer all my questions and keep me up to date with my orders.

Would recommend ilmberger over any other manufacture and MotoMillion over any other vender

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm a prime example of that!! I've had experience with other brands, some made so flimsy, others yellow instantly (within 2 weeks of being on the bike), some fit so poorly that it actually breaks your oem plastics from the stress....

So far the ilmberger pieces I've gotten were great!!! And these guys are awesome to deal with! Always take the time to answer all my questions and keep me up to date with my orders.

Would recommend ilmberger over any other manufacture and MotoMillion over any other vender
Thank you for the kind words, we are more than happy to be able to help anyone in the community.

Ilmberger's great stuff, but I ordered a belly pan direct from them in July and finally gave up waiting in October. Might try ordering again this winter, hoping to get it in Spring sometime, but might just take the hint and leave the bike stock.

:grin2:
We have some coming in, not sure if they are all spoken for, but I can let you know once they are in.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts

Likewise, working with Mani @MotoMillion has been fantastic, I highly recommend him.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If they're the "street" '17 version, I might be interested...if you get them in stock. Sure...let me know. Thanks.
The bellypans are the racing pans which are made for aftermarket exhausts that are coming in.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 38 Posts