BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the Riverside area, mostly I ride up to Idyllwild and 38 to Big Bear on a pretty regular basis with my wife and a few friends, just picked up a 16 in Black, OMG this bike is awesome! Took my wife's 16 RR to the track, since I hadn't done the first service on mine yet and not having been out on the track in like 10 years, I was blown away with how easy it was to get familiar with the bike and getting up to a decent pace. My wife has had her's for a few months now and I've rode it a few times and was impressed with the power, but, I didn't really get much of an impression on the handling or the electronics till this weekend and was amazed how far liter bikes have come over the last 10 years, for reference I have had GSXR 1000's, ZX10's, R1, 999R as well as 750s and 600s all were pre 06. This bike is by far the best performance bike of them all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I lived and rode in the SoCal desert from '82-'91, and been thru Big Bear plenty of times, and spent a couple days in Idyllwild, though I never rode there. THAT, is a beautiful area I'd love to explore.

Enjoy your BMW, and be safe!

Reactions: Ta2drvn
1 - 2 of 2 Posts