BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited time (until the new year), we are offering a special discount on our S1000RR and R bar end weights.

Use the code S1000RR for 15% off.

The HVMP10 discount code for 10% off is still applicable on any other bar end we sell, but cannot be combined with the 15% code.

So if you were thinking about buying a holiday gift for your ride, now is the time to save a few bucks.

Thanks again for all your support.

Cheers,
HVMP

·
Registered
535 Posts
awesome man.

I'm ordering in the morning.

can't wait to try these out, I've had throttlemeisters before and they worked great on my 03R1.

See how yours go on my 15RR.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
For a limited time (until the new year), we are offering a special discount on our S1000RR and R bar end weights.

Use the code S1000RR for 15% off.

The HVMP10 discount code for 10% off is still applicable on any other bar end we sell, but cannot be combined with the 15% code.

So if you were thinking about buying a holiday gift for your ride, now is the time to save a few bucks.

Thanks again for all your support.

Cheers,
HVMP[/QUOTE

Rats just bought them last week. The story of my life missing the deal boat! They are indeed sweet and effective.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Does the price include shipping? (International)
Just went through the checkout to find out how much shipping is and it didn't add any extra.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The price for our S1000RR bar ends is $82. International shipping is a $27 flat rate anywhere in the world, and domestic shipping (US) is an extra $9.50

Thanks for your interest in our bar end weights.

Steve
HVMP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts