BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Those are some sweet shots on an awesome machine. Everytime I see it when I go to your schools, I can't help but drool a bit lol!

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Very cool pics Dylan. You're making me really regret missing the invite I got to ride one at VIR.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sometimes I go out by myself between sessions, at lunch or during refuel. Otherwise sometimes it's worth the back flag, or you can do it on your last lap and pull in.:wink2:

·
Registered
738 Posts
I feel very fortunate to have had the chance to ride one. DAYUM. Sure wish I could find a used one some rich dude had didn't ride but lost interest in....

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I feel very fortunate to have had the chance to ride one. DAYUM. Sure wish I could find a used one some rich dude had didn't ride but lost interest in....
They will start popping up here and there. I know two people who bought low mileage ones used. Don't know the prices but certainly more than 40K.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This bike sort of teaches you how to wheelie. The power delivery is smooth and linear so the front usually slowly lifts vs popping up suddenly.

·
Registered
738 Posts
This bike sort of teaches you how to wheelie. The power delivery is smooth and linear so the front usually slowly lifts vs popping up suddenly.
I concur. It's just so strong that it will lift the front flat out power wheelie without snapping the throttle or anything. What a bike Dylan. Wonder if BMW will ever do that again....I dunno since they all didn't sell out. I need to find a rich guy who bought one, didn't ride it, and has lost interest :)

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
2018 HP4RS( street) fun project. Turned out nice! Horn , headlight, taillights, running lights, fog/aux lights, turn signals , brake lights, hazards , Alarm, registration, title, Plate, sticker , insurance . ✅

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts