BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Which is why I suggest a torrent. Only cloud storage I have that'd hold large files and give acceptable downloads are monitored.

BMW isn't the RIAA

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yep, torrent would be the way to go. Even a rarred CD (is it a CD or a DVD?) is going to be pretty big... and there are 2 of them. Looking forward to this getting up - I'll help seed the crap out of it. :)

edit: subbed

·
Registered
846 Posts
sub'd guys

·
Registered
8 Posts
So I got a hold of the new HP4 including S1000RR 2 disk set.. 09-13

NEW FILES ADDED AS OFF 04/03/2013

NOW INCLUDES EVEN MORE INFO FOR 2011 / 2013 MODELS

THIS 2 DISK SET COVERS ALL ASPECTS OF THE S1000RR

Would love to share the info.. what would be the best way? anyone have some account I can upload it to and they can publish it for everyone?

The other way I was thinking is to torrent it..? Thoughts .. Ideas?

Yaron.
Hi, Can you please PM the torrent to me too.

Thanks
RAPC24

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys..
I was in the middle of creating the torrent that was taking forever and got called in on a trip for work.. ( I work for the airlines) should be back and loaded by Monday.. sorry its taking me so long. Please bare with me..
Also it my first time creating a torrent so I'm learning as I go.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I think this should work. Inside you will find two CD's One would be the last and up to date BMW Motorrad repair CD and the other extras with content for the HP4.

bad link.. corrected .. scroll down

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Lets see if this torrent zipfile will work..
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AF5E33AF6986D70F94502E5BAF7CC5B082A5FACD&dn=NewZipHP4.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AF5E33AF6986D70F94502E5BAF7CC5B082A5FACD&dn=NewZipHP4.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

·
Registered
111 Posts
Lets see if this torrent zipfile will work..

No worky :( ...

Looked like before you were trying dropbox.
Make sure it is in your Public folder.
Go to that file in dropbox
Once there, with mouse rt click --》copy link, then paste that here.

Thanks for trying man, we'll all appreciate it.
Ive never tried to share a really big file over dropbox, so hopefully that isnt it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No worky :( ...

Looked like before you were trying dropbox.
Make sure it is in your Public folder.
Go to that file in dropbox
Once there, with mouse rt click --》copy link, then paste that here.

Thanks for trying man, we'll all appreciate it.
Ive never tried to share a really big file over dropbox, so hopefully that isnt it.
The issue with dropbox is you cant share folders. It will only let you share individual files not folders and since there are many files in different folders it won't let me.. grrrr... frustrated!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts