BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
4,023 Posts
thank you!
yeah, they're the brembo calipers
Those are not Brembo calipers if they are from the BMW factory. They are just the same blue Nissin Calipers from the M1000. BMW currently does not offer Brembo on the K67 and K66.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So strange to see an M without the carbon wheels anymore. All the M’s should have the M1000 calipers. Unacceptable to have anything else. Mine is a 2021, but it was a special order.

View attachment 219536
Nice 2021! The carbons wheels obviously are lighter and nice draw, i preferred the forged M wheels for the potholes in my area. And the M1k calipers are a beaut for sure, wish they had the rear calipers painted blue too lol

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Nice 2021! The carbons wheels obviously are lighter and nice draw, i preferred the forged M wheels for the potholes in my area. And the M1k calipers are a beaut for sure, wish they had the rear calipers painted blue too lol
They do, they just want you to spend extra money!

·
Registered
64 Posts
You would think since you got the Motorsports M theme with Blue front calipers that the rear would be blue too!
But Noooooo
Do not see that on any of the factory options. But the race group has some additional options that are interesting such as duel fuel injectors. Many more things I can purchase and I don’t know what they are just number codes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts