BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Thanks for sharing, that’s a rather sweet deal.

Kinda have to wonder what the markup is on these if the cost to manufacture them at scale, is only about a hundred bucks.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Hotbodies quality has gotten much better in recent years. Typically armor bodies and shark skins are the highest rated. Hotbodies is middle of the road. All of the Chinese stuff explodes on contact in wreck. The hotbodies stuff holds up really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hotbodies quality has gotten much better in recent years. Typically armor bodies and shark skins are the highest rated. Hotbodies is middle of the road. All of the Chinese stuff explodes on contact in wreck. The hotbodies stuff holds up really good

I've always been a SharkSkinz dude as their product is top notch but I do know HB has been around for a while.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've always been a SharkSkinz dude as their product is top notch but I do know HB has been around for a while.
Is sharkskinz still open? Cant seem to access their webpage or any of their links. Maybe just a temporary issue on their end.

What do they normally run in terms of cost for a complete set?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Sharkskinz is usually around $1000, armor bodies $750, and hot bodies is a little under $600 usually

1 - 12 of 12 Posts